A revolutionary new skin restoration procedure
Facial Procedure - The Cure
6 - 8 treatments. 7 - 15 days apart depending on skin type.
- Down time will depend on the depth of abrasion, the more aggressive the treatment, the longer the interval between treatments.
- One treatment per month is recommended to maintain the results of the cure.
- Products containing Retinol-A, glycolic acid or AHA must be stopped 1 week prior to treatments and can be continued 3 weeks after the cure.
- Persons on Accutane or other acne medications must stop products 6 months prior to treatments.
|Instant Glow (face & neck)||$30.00|
|Upper Arms (each)||$30.00|
|Scars & Stretch Marks||by quote|
Why Micro Dermabrasion?
Age, sun, diet and environment are a few of the factors that lead to skin deterioration on the face and other parts of the body. Now with microdermabrasion, there is a safe and gentle way to help rejuvenate, smooth and repair your skin.
Microdermabrasion is ideal for both men and women seeking to turn back the effects of time and desiring healthy, younger-looking skin. This treatment is for people who are unwilling to undergo existing laser or chemical treatments.
Who is a good candidate for micro dermabrasion?
The best candidates are men and women who have following conditions:
- Sun damaged skin in need of rejuvenation
- Aging skin showing lines, wrinkles and age spots
- Hyper-pigmentation marks
- Some acne scarring and acne skin
If you're considering this amazing micro dermabrasion treatment for yourself, please ask your esthetician to find out how we can help you.